♥I WANT TO BE A
DOCTOR♥
I’m interested medicine because, I like to help people
research about sickness, to handle and to solve problems and I’m not scared of
blood.
A doctor is the person who saves people, helps it’s
good, etc.
There are different universities where I can study
such as school of medico military, UNAM, UAEMEX and INSTITUTO POLITÉCNICO
NACIONAL.
If I want to study I need to have physical condition
and good know ledge.
I want to be a doctor because I like to research
information everything related to health problems, I like anatomy, biology,
chemistry and I love reading.
To think you can help and be kind with people is
exceptional, the reward of help to someone to thank for you feel right and you
understanding to some people. I do not think there are many professions that
have these personal benefits.
Well I would not want to be a Doctor for the simple
fact of being, but I would be, because I think it’s fantastic and very
grateful, you learn of any person, however different look to us.
NAME
|
PLACE
|
COST
|
HOWLONG
|
ADVANTAGES
|
DISADVANTAGES
|
ESCUELA MÉDICO
MILITAR
|
MÉXICO
|
The
government pay all.
|
12 years
|
♥Lodging
♥It has
professionals baccalaureates
|
♥It is far
♥The exams
are very hard
|
UAEM
FACULTAD DE
MEDICINA
|
TOLUCA
|
$1, 200
The term
|
5 years
|
♥It’s near
♥ It has
specialities.
|
♥It has
great demand
♥It is quite
expensive
|
I
NSTITUTO
POLITECNICO NACIONAL
|
MÉXICO
|
$230 The
term
|
5 years
|
♥Good
teachers
♥Specialities
|
♥It is far
♥It doesn’t
have lodging
|
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario